In January 2009 Michael Reichmann led a third expedition to Antarctica.
Jane and myself were on this trip (which we combined with travel to Peninsula Valdes in Argentina and to Easter Island).
This post is collating links to work that’s resulted from the expedition. It will be updated as new work comes to light. If you wish to link directly to it, http://burren.cx/l/ll-ant09 may be a useful shortcut.
Other posts on this site link to materials from the 2005 and 2007 Luminous-Landscape Antarctic expeditions.
- Michael’s post-trip portfolio and What Worked – What Didn’t article.
His D3x review includes photos from this trip, as does his PhaseOne P65+ review.
- Ed Bacon
- Kathy Beal’s blog has trip material.
- Nancy Brown has some videos online.
- David Burren has work online at RedBubble, including a calendar.
- John Paul Caponigro’s Antarctica blog entries.
- Nick Devlin has an article about the EOS 5DmkII. Also a Facebook gallery [login required].
- Mark Dubovoy’s article about why icebergs are blue.
- Neil Enns has a video about Minky’s adventures, a book coming out, and Antarctica and Penguin folios being printed.
- Glenn Fine
- Tim Gray
- Labib Haddad’s Smugmug pages and compilation of people shots.
- Chris Hauser has put up shots of whales and of seals.
- Paul Indman
- Deborah and Paul Kelly’s trip blog has a link to their galleries.
- Brent McCombs has done some funky things with his Antarctic images.
- Phase One has published a PDF entitled Antarctica with the P 65+, Why upgrade?.
- Kevin Raber
- Chris Sanderson wrote a review of the EOS 5DmkII’s video functions (and see the Video Journal link below).
- Olaf Willoughby
The Luminous-Landscape Video Journal Volume 18 has a segment from this trip.