In February 2007 Michael Reichmann led another photography workshop to Antarctica.
I was not on this trip. As a service to participants in Michael’s 2009 Antarctic workshop this page has grown as a collection of material from the 2007 expedition. It’s still occasionally updated as new material comes to light. Other pages on this site link to materials from the 2005 and 2009 Luminous-Landscape Antarctic expeditions.
- Their ship: Professor Multanovskiy.
- Michael’s post-trip notes, and an article on Using the ThinkTank Airport International on the trip.
- Kevin Burke
- John Paul Caponigro: images (PDF), and comments.
In August 2008 John Paul published a book with material from his 2005 and 2007 Antarctic trips. This was updated in the 2nd edition to include later photos.
- Nick Devlin’s notes on using a Leica M8 on the trip.
- Rusty Jackson: blog, images.
Rusty’s zoomify panoramas (remember to pan, there’s more than the first view): Petermann Island, Neko Harbour, Lemaire Channel, Iceberg.
- Stephen Johnson
- Bill Lloyd, and a “B Sides” gallery.
- Ian Lyons
- Sylvia Patton
- Diane Quenell
- Kevin Raber
- José Antonio Rosas
- Jeff Schewe‘s PSN post.
- Grant Taylor has published the book Journey to Antarctica.
- Cynthia Walpole
- Tim Wolcott